Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #2 (Edited)
Now today.

Still waiting on a few things to finish her up. Stock headlight mount should be here anyday, mirrors, Having a custom sidemount plate holder being made. Also seat pan had to be readjusted to sit closer to frame after these photos.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
Nice work doughrek. If I didn't know the 9 so well, it would be hard to tell these were the same bike. My only question is "When do you get to ride it?"

·
Registered
170 Posts
Nice ride....talk about make it your own!

·
Registered
147 Posts
Looks like you've spent a good chunk of change over the years!!! My wife would divorce me:)

What kind of fairing did you have on it? And do you have a front view pic with it on? But Looks good!! I like the bagger look personally. But you did some nice work/mods !!!

·
Registered
747 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks like you've spent a good chunk of change over the years!!! My wife would divorce me:)

What kind of fairing did you have on it? And do you have a front view pic with it on? But Looks good!! I like the bagger look personally. But you did some nice work/mods !!!
Fairing was from a Harley Street Glide.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Thanks for the info. I think thats gonna be my winter project(Bagger), so I'm just trying to get ideas before I start throwing money around. What kind brackets did you use? Or did u make your own?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts