Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
swaped out my stock classic bars for stock custom bars with kury grips and throttle boss

2010 vulcan classic

V&h slash cuts
V&H fuel Pak
K&N high flow filter
kury air cleaner cover
clear tail and turn signals
tail and signals led

ms batwing fairing when on long rides

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
swaped out my stock classic bars for stock custom bars with kury grips and throttle boss

2010 vulcan classic

V&h slash cuts
V&H fuel Pak
K&N high flow filter
kury air cleaner cover
clear tail and turn signals
tail and signals led

ms batwing fairing when on long rides
Nice looking.
Of course, I'm a little prejudiced. I have an 'Imperial Blue' 2010 Classic.
(Brand new dealer carryover. Bought in May '11.)
I have the Saddleman Renegade Solo - with studs. I just awapped out the stock bars with Bikers Choice Fat Pullback (6" rise x 6" pullback).
Riding is much more comfortable now. That stock seat was killing my back.

My next move will be the Hard Krome Side Burners.
I wish somebody made a nice looking tubular rear fender rack. I've looked and looked. I suppose one of them could be modified - but that sounds like a winter project. Unless I decide to go with a custom bobbed fender arrangement.

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yea my winter project is gonna be the mean cycles 240 fat tire kit .. I'm gonna leave mine imperial blue but I'm gonna throw a ghost flame job on it when I get the new back fender ... Just got a hyper charger but I haven't had the time to put it on yet

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Burk, I've been thinking about a bar swap on my Classic. Did you have to make any changes to the wiring, cables, or hose lengths to install the Custom bars?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No all the cables and wiring are just the right length. Once I put the bars on i took some small black zip ties and pulled everything back together to clean the front end up more. I did that after I posted the pictures. The only thing I had trouble with was the clutch lever cluster make sure you put it on the new bars before you bolt them on because the cable isn't long enough to slide it over once they are mounted I made this mistake and had to take them back off

1 - 7 of 7 Posts