Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone else purchased one of these from eBay or elsewhere? My gut feeling was don't do it but according to their picture and description it would have worked. Got it in the mail today and it looks fairly well built, good and sturdy BUT, it says that it uses the mounting holes for the rear passenger seat which is somewhat true. The only problem is that the only holes it lines up with are the REAR holes that hold the loop for the passenger seat. Which puts it 9" too far back. I've sent them a message through eBay and we'll see what they say. Just wondering if anyone else had this problem and what the answer was. According to them they've sold a lot of them, so...

·
Registered
659 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Well, I've got egg on my face I guess. I removed the driver seat to see if there was something I was missing and the bracket fits the rear of the front seat, not the passenger seat bracket as stated in the auction. I feel better about it now and we'll see how it rides. It's adjustable and may need to be tweaked just a little.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have a backrest built into my rear bag storage bag and would never own a cruiser now without some sort of back rest, it would have to be one of the best comfort adding mods you can do to your bike.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts