Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is an awesome seat! I sold my bike, however I did not sell this will it. In excellent condition - ridden for less than 500 miles! No blemishes, no scratches, no cuts, nothing!

I will sell this for $500 obo - buyer pays shipping from 75010

Email me at [email protected] OR call/text Josh at 214-668-8149

Front Width: 16"
Rear Width 12.5"
Weight: 20 lbs
Part Number: 79416
MSRP $679.99

FITS: Kawasaki Vulcan 900 Classic 2006-Up and Custom 2007-Up

Studded One-Piece with Driver Backrest

The deeply pocketed 16” wide driver seat sits you at the ideal cruising angle. The 12.5” wide passenger seat utilizes Mustang’s unique internal steel support wings. On the styles without the driver’s backrest, the driver’s back is well supported by the nose of the passenger seat that extends forward to create a full 9” backrest.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Come on folks - this is a great seat! Make me a REASONABLE offer!

Seriously, it just pisses people off to ask for this seat for $100....that is not a "reasonable" offer!

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I would hightly doubt you got THIS model for "well under" $400 --- if so, then you got a hell of a deal. Personally I'm not willing to take it in the pants that badly.

If someone makes a reasonable offer I of course will consider.

Try pricing it new online ANYWHERE (including ebay, etc.) and tell me what you come up with..........then we'll talk.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well thanks so much for all your help in selling this for my asking price.

Please don't feel the need to comment on any of my other items for sale (or their pricing) unless you are interested in purchasing.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Furthermore, $250 is WITHOUT the backrest...typical price for those is around $325 so yea, $250 was a pretty good deal. And you getting one with the backrest in great condition for closer to $300 is unheard of. You stole it from someone.....

Personally, I don't need the cash that bad nor am I looking to take it in the @$$ from some guy because he is trying to save a few.

I will entertain REASONABLE offers.....but I am getting the impression you are just the sort of a-hole that will email asking if I'll take $100 and then get's all pissy when I say simply "no thanks"

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
I don't think Windsurfdog is trying to hurt your sell, I think he's trying to be helpful. Unless I missed something, he has a seat with backrest, so he probably isn't trying to talk you out of yours for a lower price, just letting you know a better deal could be found, so you might sell it faster if the opening price was a little lower. I wish you the best of luck, it's a great seat.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I understand exactly what he was doing....next time you are near a car dealership go up and start telling all their potential buyers, "hey, don't buy this one they have it cheaper across the street"

Really.....helpful??

·
Registered
96 Posts
....but I am getting the impression you are just the sort of a-hole that will email asking if I'll take $100 and then get's all pissy when I say simply "no thanks"
Well, there you go showing your true nature. I'm sorry I even mentioned it as obviously are you. I'll try to delete the posts if possible.

I guess some people just can't help themselves...

·
Registered
120 Posts
I paid around $600 for the same seat with shipping.

The cheapest I can find it online is $544 + shipping.

Stop crapping on peoples For Sale thread. If the price is not right no-one will buy it and the price will be reduced.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I paid around $600 for the same seat with shipping.

The cheapest I can find it online is $544 + shipping.

Stop crapping on peoples For Sale thread. If the price is not right no-one will buy it and the price will be reduced.
Thank you!!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts