Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok im in the market for a nice seat for my 08 900 Custom. I like the looks of the Mustang Daytripper. Does anyone have one? If so what do you think about it? Is it more comfortable for the passanger? My wife complains about the stock seat. I thought it looked like it has more padding. I did a search and didn't realy find anything about it. If you have one just let me know what you think of it. Thanks

·
Registered
327 Posts
Don't know if you can get the vintage Mustang for the 900. I had a day tripper on my Harley and it sucked....I hated it and I couldn't imagine making a passenger sit on it. I have a Mustang vintage now on my 1500 and it's the best seat I've had...ever. Love this seat.

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Re

I installed the daytripper on my 08 Custom, and my wife loves it over the the stock seat as do I. Last week, I took the bike on a 600 mile trip and really noticed the improvement over the stock seat.
I am sure there are better seats out there, but they would look better on the classic than on the custom.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just purchase a seat for the 2012 VN900 Classic SE.. it fits like a glove and a 200 mile ride up in the mountains on Saturday brought no complaints from the wife. An hour on the stock seat had her twitching and bitching lol.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I just purchase a seat for the 2012 VN900 Classic SE.. it fits like a glove and a 200 mile ride up in the mountains on Saturday brought no complaints from the wife. An hour on the stock seat had her twitching and bitching lol.

Hi Trial,

I love the backrest seat you have on the custom. Looks like it could give some comfort to my girl but not ruin the looks of the custom. Do you mind me asking what model it is and where you got it from?

GWalkaa

·
BOTM Winner, January 2014
275 Posts
Hi Trial,

I love the backrest seat you have on the custom. Looks like it could give some comfort to my girl but not ruin the looks of the custom. Do you mind me asking what model it is and where you got it from?

GWalkaa
That's the OEM Kawasaki passenger backrest and luggage rack...

·
BOTM Winner, March 2013
348 Posts

My twin brother )) Nice Bike!!!! Did you see the OEM Saddle bags for Custom SE for 549.99 bucks plus saddlebag supports for another 100 bucks. Kawasaki is crazy!!!! If I decide to buy saddle bags they will not cost more than 100!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts