·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Non of yall like music or what ? Ok some thing a little newer , not been a big country fan most of my life but when it's served like this it catches my ear . . . .

·
Registered
702 Posts
Alright, I'll bite.

I don't listen to everything, but I like a variety in my life. Give me something with a sick guitar riff, mind-rattling double bass, catchy bass line, or lyrics that I can relate to and I'll be happy.

Not sure the actual title of the song, but it's something like "Give me three steps" by Skynard. I've been known to start jamming while riding when this comes across my mp3. Can't link a video since I'm at work. Sadface.

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Alright Zim , was beginning to wonder if I'm the only one that listen's to music:rolleyes:

"Gimme Three Steps" , is a classic Skynard song ;) can't go wrong with Skynard in my book.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I grew up with Skynard and the like, but that was a long time ago.

In recent years I have evolved into a contemporary jazz fan. David Sandborn, Spiro Gyra, Acoustic Alchemy, Larry Carlton, Marc Antoine, Fourplay, etc. Still have some classic rock in my collection, but I don't listen to it much anymore.

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Any thing that strikes my fancy ... from enya to deep purple to issac hayes to sugarland, my pandora acct has sade, enya, annie lenex, the band perry, reba, three dog night, pink floyd, lee anne womac,
Led zep just to name a few ... I'm all over the place.

Btw ... I to am thankful for full face helmets .... if they only knew what goes on in there.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
I'll pretty much listen to anything... Not a huge fan of alot of the modern stuff, ESPECIALLY hip hop or modern day pop. I even like country and classical and opera, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts