Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In the last couple of weeks I seem to get multiple replays from threads I'm subscribed to. I understand this when there are multiple new posts to the thread but I'm getting 3 and 4 reply's with only one new post in the thread ? I didn't before ?

·
Registered
684 Posts
Not sure if you want one or none. I know there is a place you can select whether or not to receive emails from subscribed threads if you want none.

·
Premium Member
214 Posts
this is happening to me. it just started doing this. 4 replies to each email.
is there a solution yet?

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thought mine was resolved , not so , I got 3 reply's to this post and others all marked with the same time.

·
Administrator
437 Posts
can you guys PM me your email address, and I will pm you back with our messaging info.

Some email accounts ( yahoo, hotmail, aol) mark us as spam, so they block our emails, companies that are not spam will keep sending the info until it gets through. So when it does it will send all the ques. SO you can try to put the website on your approved list

·
Registered
98 Posts
PM sent.
i am getting about 3 duplicates in my inbox from some threads and only one from others. I have a yahoo mail address. No issues with spam mail filtering just duplicate messages.
-Art

·
Registered
3,887 Posts
At 1st was getting 2 of the same reply, then stopped for a day or so. Now getting more and more duplicates, getting up to 8 duplicates now. Hope you can find a fix or tell me what I need to do to stop them short of blocking all of them.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Hi admin guys, I have created a rule in hot mail to accept Vulcan forum emails but am still getting multiple emails in some cases. Any other ideas to fix the problem? PM previously sent

Sent from my iPhone using MO Free

·
Registered
659 Posts
Still getting multiple e-mail notifications. It's no big deal to me, I just delete them but thought someone may like to know. It's usually 3 to 5 at a time.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts