Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just picked up a brand-spanking new Vulcan 900 Classic LT from the dealer today and it's great. A nice upgrade from my CB500f (that was a great bike, too -- just different).

Anyway, I'm interested in installing Memphis Shade lowers on my Vulcan. But the MS website only lists fitment for 2018 Vulcan Classic. There's no listing for 2019.

I'm assuming that MS just hasn't updated their site yet and the 2018 will fit my 2019. Seems like a no-brainer.

Am I crazy? Any reason why these MS lowers won't fit my bike?

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
Don't know but you can go this route also if you'd like. They're not difficult to make. If you do, use the thickness the fella used for the clear plastic. Anything thicker is overkill and difficult to work with.

https://www.instructables.com/id/Motorcycle-Lowers-low-deflectors/

As you can see from mine on my 750, I didn't have an issue putting in the curved cutout area necessary to clear my air filter housings and the lower notch so as to clear the lower part of the forks when braking hard.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks everyone. Based on the reviews, I decided to go with the MS lowers. Pretty sure it will knock down the buffeting ... fingers crossed!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts