Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I need your help.

I have a 2009 Voyager 1700 ABS. The radio is not really great. Kawasaki no longer provides the ipod or mp3 connection kits, on can no longer order them ...

I would really like to be able to keep the controls on the handlebars.

Does anyone have a solution? Or a kit for sale ??

thank you for your answers 馃憤

Registered
This is what I use. I've got about 200 tunes on the mp3 player. I leave it set on random and I usually just turn it on, lock it in the 'glove box' and leave it on until I get home. I generally have to recharge it one a week or so. The only handle bar control that works with it is volume, and if I try to charge it while it's playing (I have a USB port in the right glove box) I get too much static. I only have tunes I want to hear on the player, so it works for me.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
But i'm waiting a moment. I really want keeping all my commands on the bike. Maybe, someone will sold an ipod kit 馃槈

Registered
Take a look what Randy Brewster offers on his website Engineered Adapters. He can sell you kits to mount and interface an aftermarket single din bluetooth radio of your choice to the existing OEM wiring input, with handlebar control.

I have his aux light mounting kit... He offers very high quality products.

Reactions: Whiskey

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
[QUOTE = "D24112, message: 3095445, membre: 404036"]
Je mets un r茅cepteur blue tooth dans l'entr茅e auxiliaire et le relie 脿 mon iphone.
[/CITATION]
Can you give me the links for the bluetooth receiver ?

Registered
If you want the MP3 connection kit here are some links. I'll keep an eye out for the ipod one.

Registered

Registered
Check out Bluetooth FM transmitters. They plug right into the 12v outlet and work with the volume controls on the bars, however, you would have to reach down to pause/play, skip songs, but at least you can still do it while riding. There are lots of different versions, and many have SD card slots to play mp3s. I use mine for streaming music from my phone and I'm really happy with it it. The sound quality is excellent, and it's plug and play. Takes literally seconds for initial set up. For less than $20 you can't beat it. And you get the bonus of USB charging ports.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts