Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been a member and reader of this forum for a long time now, but must move on to another brand and model. I will be buying a Honda F6B. Thus I will be selling my Nomad, please refer to other forum for the sales details.

I appreciate all the info I have received from this site. I will continue lurking around and listening in on the topics.

Thanks

TCrutchfield

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Hello all, I have been a member and reader of this forum for a long time now, but must move on to another brand and model. I will be buying a Honda F6B. Thus I will be selling my Nomad, please refer to other forum for the sales details.

I appreciate all the info I have received from this site. I will continue lurking around and listening in on the topics.

Thanks

TCrutchfield
Sorry your leaving,Good luck w the New Ride

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Did they finally add cruise control to the f6b? I test rode one when they came out. Liked it but was disappointed with what Honda decided to strip off the Goldwing to create it.

·
Registered
31 Posts
I have been pretty disappointed with my Vulcan 1500 as well. I have been eyeballing the Valyrie. Same engine, but more of a cruiser style. Maybe in the spring...

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I have been pretty disappointed with my Vulcan 1500 as well. I have been eyeballing the Valyrie. Same engine, but more of a cruiser style. Maybe in the spring...
Saw New one marked $5000 off last weekend. At that price I was tempted for a moment.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts