Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't post a lot, but I've enjoyed trolling through everyones posts over the years :), but it looks like I'm moving on from my Vulcan.

I'm "inheriting" my fathers Yamaha Roadliner Midnight (the bike I initially wanted when I bought my VN1500) since his health is preventing him from riding.

Thanks for the advice, either when I posted a question, or just from lurking. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be the same community over on the Star Bike Forums as we have here.

Be safe out there!

Joel

·
Bike Of The Year Winner, 2012
4,919 Posts
What??

Leaving, and not even going to post a picture of the Roadliner??? That's just mean!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Thanks for the advice, either when I posted a question, or just from lurking. Unfortunately there doesn't seem to be the same community over on the Star Bike Forums as we have here. Joel
well that's cuz its full of yamahoppers!.. watt did you 'xpect?

must be centrifugal force the planet spinning,, have the same issue when traveling east or lef coast.. new york is jus full of.. damit newyorkers.. but the lef coast is full of ever kind of nutball ever fell from a tree..

·
Living The Dream
1,515 Posts
well that's cuz its full of yamahoppers!.. watt did you 'xpect?

must be centrifugal force the planet spinning,, have the same issue when traveling east or lef coast.. new york is jus full of.. damit newyorkers.. but the lef coast is full of ever kind of nutball ever fell from a tree..
I swear to god Ponch your list of bikes gets bigger every time I look at it. You're my hero!

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks all! The circumstances aren't ideal, but the important part is he's still here

Pic's will be coming once I get it customized to my liking. :)

Joel

1 - 5 of 5 Posts