Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to thank everybody for all the good information and advice about the 9 that I have received here. You have all helped me put about 18,000 fun miles on the bike in the 20 months since I bought it.

I've had my eye on the Voyager for quite a while now, and there is a dealership about 150 miles away from me that has three brand new red and black non-ABS 2010 bikes still in the crates. They are offering them out the door for $13,500, and it looks like I will be picking one up on Monday.

So, thanks again, and we will see you guys around!

Ride Safe.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Congratulations! The Voyager looks amazing in red/black. I wonder if they dropped that colour scheme at the suggestion of a certain other motor company ... it's what I always think of when I think of an Ultra.

If you put 18,000 miles on a 9 in that time, imagine how far you'll go on a Voyager ... enjoy.

·
Registered
491 Posts
Congrats and enjoy the new ride. Rememder you can't say you got until you post pics.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Congrats on the new ride! The 9 is a great bike but I and the wife would like to move up to the voyager also. I guess we just want something thats more aquiped for long hauls.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Congrats Greg and Becca!!

I will be looking forward to seeing your new ride !! And will have to check out to see if this is my potentially new ride ! Lol !! I have already topped 20 K on mine, did take 12 months for that !! As being a follower of upgrading as you have done, I will need to start some research for myself on this 1 !!, Again, congrats to you !!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
18,000 fun miles on the bike in the 20 months since I bought it.
yep, bout 1k smiles per month is yor quota. now that you got a horse with long legs, 'spect you'll be bustin that quota regular like. maybe squeeze you in a long distancer ever so often?

btw, aggies in ga? who let the dogs out?

·
Registered
171 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rememder you can't say you got until you post pics.
It turns out I was reading Google Maps wrong, and it was really 300 miles to the dealership. I'm glad I decided to take my trailer, because 300 freeway miles on a brand new bike would probably not be a good idea.

The 900 on the trailer headed up to Rockingham:

The Voyager on the trailer and headed home:

It's now in my garage!

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
A Very nice looking ride.

·
Registered
68 Posts
It turns out I was reading Google Maps wrong, and it was really 300 miles to the dealership. I'm glad I decided to take my trailer, because 300 freeway miles on a brand new bike would probably not be a good idea.

The 900 on the trailer headed up to Rockingham:

The Voyager on the trailer and headed home:

It's now in my garage!

Pretty bike Greg !!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts