Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I picked up a '00 and tore her apart and rebuilt her (ended up having to replace a lot of stuff on the bike, previous owner was a hacker) now that I'm making her nice i got mutazu (i think thats the company) hard saddle bags. I'm trying to figure out a good way to mount them though. I already drilled out and added turn signals to the bags themselves and i want to mount them towards the rear of the fender for a seamless look from the back of the bike. Does anybody have suggestions short of welding on support brackets or bending tje sides of the fender to have the bags sit even?

·
Registered
115 Posts
I can tell you from personal experience, I mounted my hard hd bags with the mutazu universal saddlebag mounts from ebay and they work very well. I paid 40 bucks for em.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I can tell you from personal experience, I mounted my hard hd bags with the mutazu universal saddlebag mounts from ebay and they work very well. I paid 40 bucks for em.
Got any pics. I'd like to see the end results. I've been thinking of changing my bags.

·
Registered
61 Posts
A couple of guys on vn750.com have hard bags mounted.might get a better response there.the 750 is the bastard stepchild here;)

·
Registered
1,111 Posts
I know this is an old thread.

Nice looking bags and trunk. Except that's not a 750.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts