Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all I'm new to this site.

I'm a new cruiser convert from an 07 GSXR 1000 to an 08 Vulcan 900 custom. Black.

I recently bought a trunk on eBay which looks similar to a gold wing trunk. Universal which feel will compliment my custom. Also looking for bags. However I'm having a hard time find info on this and other sites about mounting brackets, which did not come with my trunk. The only place I have found is www.wompusracks.com. is there any other options I have? I would like to go with crome to keep the flow of my bike.

·
Registered
258 Posts
gfrost,i just bought a trunk for my 1600 classic from a1 hardbags,its a replica of a harley king tourpack,i was going to go and have a custom fabrication job done but thanks to you i checked out wompusracks and they have exactly what im lookin for,these universal fit products seem to be few and far between but sometimes we stumble onto something that fits the bill and it looks like this is it for me,many thanks!!!!!!!!!!

·
Living The Dream
1,512 Posts
Looks like I'm making the right choice. Thanks guys
Your basically trying to convert a Custom into a Classic. Look for items that fit the Classic or LT models and verify they will also work for the custom. Most will!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Pretty much nailed it. I did a collateral swap on my loan and this bike fell into what the dealership would offer and what would corelate with my loan payoff. This is the one I liked the best. But I also want comfort for my wife.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts