Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2,078 Posts
Don’t agree tampering with someone’s vehicle is the solution to an issue. First approach the rider and tell him your and you neighbor’s concerns. If that is ineffective go to the apartment complex management. They usually have rules about excessive noise. If that doesn’t remedy the issue, then get all the neighbors together and bludgeon him to death and raffle off the bike.

·
Registered
644 Posts
Don’t agree tampering with someone’s vehicle is the solution to an issue. First approach the rider and tell him your and you neighbor’s concerns. If that is ineffective go to the apartment complex management. They usually have rules about excessive noise. If that doesn’t remedy the issue, then get all the neighbors together and bludgeon him to death and raffle off the bike.

I like that cool, calm, calculated approach

·
Registered
273 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
They could bludgeon his with his old stock pipes. They've got to be laying around somewhere.

·
Registered
90 Posts
I have loud pipes. I like them, but I'd like to think I'm considerate of my neighbors...always leave and enter my neighborhood slowly, in 2nd gear, and no more than about 15mph. Luckily for me the highway is just a little over 1/4 mile away.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Awe hell no... if my neighbors are too cowardly to come to me and have a conversation, I’m hackin the pipes clean off that bike. And my truck, too.

·
Registered
36 Posts
I was thinking the same thing. If he charges that much for a 5 minute dremel job geez what does he charge for an oil change?

I have a neighbor who is a loud pipes guy but I wouldn't think of messing with his ride like that. That's a good way to get knocked out. You either go over and discuss it like men or you just deal with it.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Like Pilotump said, put it in a taller gear and crawl out of the neighborhood. I'm riding a Super Glide now with a Screamin' Eagle kit + V&H, but it's mellow as long as you're not rodding on it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts