Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone here had any problems with local 1%'er MC's if you're wearing a single rocker with large patch in the middle of your vest or jacket? I'd like to get a top rocker that say's Molon Labe on it with my center patch on my vest, but I also dont want to cause any problems with an MC.

·
Registered
138 Posts
I had to look that up but it means "Come and Take Them". Some 1%ers might take that as a challenge. Fact is though, that I can't remember ever seeing a 1% MC while out riding.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Actually 1% MC's don't really care if you in another MC or not. It's how you act about it. If your an out of towner going into their territory, you need to stop in and introduce yourself and get a green light from them for wearing your colors around. That's called respect. You do it right, you will get invited to some hellacious parties. Ignore them and you will be taking your chances. They do have rival clubs, usually about territory, so refrain from declaring a town or state on your patch. "Nomad" is pretty well accepted anywhere as a bottom rocker. Your fear comes from the weekend 1% ers . the wanna be's. If you frequent bars or events where they gather in large numbers, then it is impossible to predict any sort of outcome. Just keep in mind if you are wearing a patch which is an "invitation" like the one you are talking about getting, then be prepared to back up that invitation.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,849 Posts
I have a vest. And I wear it sometimes. Only have three patches on it. It gets super hot with it on down here. I was surprised it came with a pistol pocket.

Attachments

1 - 5 of 5 Posts