Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
248 Posts
How can they sell it so cheap, especially including delivery?

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How can they sell it so cheap, especially including delivery?
I have no idea, kinda thought that I would receive an email from eBay stating the seller made a mistake but like I said it's showing shipped when I log in to eBay. For 21.00 bucks I'll take a chance and hope for the best.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its from Taiwan or most likely China.
If it is can be sold here for $60 that price makes sense.
You'll get it about Memorial day!
I've actually had very good luck with shipping from China even been surprised how fast it got here and very rarely got dinged for customs.

·
Registered
54 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
I have bought 2 of the trunks, they were good quality,and easy to install. They are on 2 of my friends bikes( Harley. and Honda) They both like them a lot. Great price,and well made. That was over 2 years ago.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Let us know about fit, quality, etc. when you get it. I'm looking for some decent hard luggage for my 900 Custom.
I had one the same on my Yamaha 950 except no light on the back and it was great. A fair amount of space and stayed dry in the heaviest rain. I won't believe it until I see it that they actually sold it for that price, I'll let you know if and when it gets here.

Attachments

·
Registered
54 Posts
Different seller !!! Original seller No Longer a Registered user on Ebay. Going to contact ebay this morning and see what information they will supply. Item states shipped with no tracking number ???
Had this happen two months ago on another item ordered and ebay stated wait till delivery. Waited and I received item as stated, Will see.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Anxious to see where it goes, I ordered one, marked as shipping and see that seller is no longer registered. its only 20 bucks so no real concerned, but still looks a little shady.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Anxious to see where it goes, I ordered one, marked as shipping and see that seller is no longer registered. its only 20 bucks so no real concerned, but still looks a little shady.
Update !!! Just spoke to Ebay rep, she was issuing a refund due to the fact that there is no valid tracking number. If you placed an order call ebay for a refund !!! :smile2:

1 - 20 of 52 Posts