Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are a few more odds and ends I found, all for/from my 2008 900 Custom; as always, please check your fitment. All of these items are plus actual shipping to your location:

Just added a few more items, see below...

Original Kawi foot pegs in excellent condition - $35

Original Kawi cables, both throttle and clutch; they had about 4k miles when I took them off and swapped them for longer ones, excellent condition - $65 for both

Original Kawi front springs - about 6k miles on them - $35

Original Kawi front fender, Black (this is for the Custom), with mounting bracket, excellent condition (about 4k miles) - $120

Elkhorn bars; these were installed, ridden with once, and then removed because they didn't work for me. Essentially brand new - IIRC, I paid something around $225 - $95

Brand new, still sealed in the package gaskets (the sticker says "Gasket-125) for the crankcase, for when the dreaded stator change is needed. I bought extras in case I messed up. I didn't, yay - $10 for both

AND A FEW MORE THINGS, ADDED Sunday, 14 July:

Original Kawi mirrors - these were purchased slightly used as spares, but never installed - $50 for the PAIR

Original Triple-Tree Cable Bracket - brand new, still sealed in the package - $35

Signal Dynamics Diamond Star Headlight Modulator, used, never installed on my bike, includes correct wiring harness for the V900 - $35

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
Here are a few more odds and ends I found, all for/from my 2008 900 Custom; as always, please check your fitment. All of these items are plus actual shipping to your location:

Original Kawi foot pegs for my 2008 900 Custom, in excellent condition - $35

Original Kawi cables, both throttle and clutch; they had about 4k miles when I took them off and swapped them for longer ones, excellent condition - $65 for both

Original Kawi front springs - about 6k miles on them - $35

Original Kawi front fender, Black (this is for the Custom), with mounting bracket, excellent condition (about 4k miles) - $120

Elkhorn bars; these were installed, ridden with once, and then removed because they didn't work for me. Essentially brand new - IIRC, I paid something around $225 - $95

Brand new, still sealed in the package gaskets (the sticker says "Gasket-125) for the crankcase, for when the dreaded stator change is needed. I bought extras in case I messed up. I didn't, yay - $10 for both
do you have picture of foot pegs?

·
Registered
22 Posts
Would like to purchase the gaskets. Let me know how you want paid and shipping you'd be using.I have PayPal as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts