Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

61 - 62 of 62 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
If you're going to hold me to numbers, at least use the correct ones and read my posts properly instead of creating your own biased statements.
How did the assumption come about that with all these improvement I didn't expect a price increase. Get over what ever crap you read in other peoples posts before and take it for what it is. People want more and I'm certainly not the only one.
Did you continue to ride your push bike your whole life or did you progress to something else?

Question, Why then does the average cruiser start around the 900c mark and go up to a ridiculous 2.3L making more power and torque than my wife's car. Just for cruising?
Also, would it not be possible to to reconfigure the Z900 engine to have more bottom end torque instead of high end horse power, just like they did with the Ninja650?

Can I get some actual feed back here as to the age demographic of actual owner of this bike please. So far there's nothing but opinions and speculators who don't even own one.

For the record
I'm 39. Also it would be good to see how many current owners would like to see a similar alternative based on a larger engine platform.
Wow,THERE CERTAINLY are Alot of opinions out there!!!! First of all,i'm 61 so i guess that makes me 1 of ''the OLD CRUISER FARTS out there!?!/Secondly,i learned to ride&got my motorcycycle endorsement on a Yamaha 500 Virago that my friend let me use. My first bike was a 92 honda 450 nigthawk-FUN LITTLE BIKE. Years later a rode a honda 250 rebel(its ok to laugh,i'd still own/ride 1!! i purchased the 2017 vulcan 650 AFTER AN ASSHOLE BIKE SHOP HERE IN SOUTH FLORIDA TOTALLY SCREWED UP MY 2015 REBELS ENGINE!!!!!!!!! As far as my bike of choice(if i could afford 1(!?) would be 1)honda 1300 vtx-r/2nd)would be a vulcan 900/-3rd) would be an old honda 750-4; so,i guess i'm an old school guy who likes cruisers? As far as i'm concerned,i just want a big enough bike that will cruise the hwy&CITY without killing the engine/bike!!!!!! As far as i every wanted IMPROVEMENTS on todays bikes-i used to always say-i always wanted an oil filter&Liquid cooling+Fuel injection on the rebels/&Low &behold,honda came out w/the 300&500 rebels-NEITHER OF WHICH I'D OWN!!!!!! and Harley's-NO THANKS! THEY MIGHT SOUND GOOD,BUT MY BELEIF IS YOU'D BETTER BE A GOOD MECHANIC W/ALOT OF MONEY+TOOLS IF YER GONNA OWN1!!! JUST SAYIN':)

·
Registered
664 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
Rumours are starting.....
Whoever did that rendering with a Z1 fairing and exhaust on a Vulcan S needs to be shot!
I much prefer my rendering of a Vulcan S tank, seat and tail over a Z900 RS frame engine and front fork assembly.

61 - 62 of 62 Posts