Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello you drive even with the standard 74 hp, or do you have more? what more if you did everything?

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Karl I understand but I don't have the answer.

Has anyone dynoed their 1700 before and after upgrades? Mine is completly stock right now.

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
does someone has more than 74 hp. wan yes he has changed. I hope it is better to understand

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
Hello you drive even with the standard 74 hp, or do you have more? what more if you did everything?
A free flowing intake (Thunder Intake) and fuel management module (Power Commander) and the right exhaust will give you more HP and torque than stock.

·
Megatron
181 Posts
Karl,
My girlfriend is German, Why don't you post your question in German and I'll ask her to translate it to English for you.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Karl. I use the Voyager for touring and riding with my wife. The Mean Streak is for having fun. No matter what you do to the Voyager it will never be a power cruiser.

·
Registered
765 Posts
I'm running the Dynojet Power Commander V, Thunder Mfg air kit and stock mufflers. I had my bike dyno'd at 85hp and 100lbs/torque.

Ich bin mit dem Dynojet Power Commander V, Donner Mfg air kit und schals sofort lieferbar. Ich hatte mein bike dyno würde bei 85ps und 100lbs/Drehmoment.

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I'm running the Dynojet Power Commander V, Thunder Mfg air kit and stock mufflers. I had my bike dyno'd at 85hp and 100lbs/torque.

Ich bin mit dem Dynojet Power Commander V, Donner Mfg air kit und schals sofort lieferbar. Ich hatte mein bike dyno würde bei 85ps und 100lbs/Drehmoment.
Did you drill out your pipes, or are they stock?

·
Premium Member
359 Posts
I just installed the PCV today and am waiting on the Thunder air kit. Supposed to get here next week. I was debating on drilling the pipes or not.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts