Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone tell me what size the headlight on a VN 2000 classic is? im thinking of changing over my bug eye and nacelle to a regular headlight, my bug eye is almost impossible to adjust without removing it from the nacelle. And someday I would like to add a Bat wing fairing with a stereo

·
Registered
12 Posts
Swapping the lights would be a huge undertaking- lots of wires and stuff are hidden behind there. Interesting that you are having trouble with the adjustments on your headlight. I'm sure you already took it apart to make sure all the adjusting hardware is there and in good shape, but it never hurts to double check.

As for a fairing, i bought this one and it fits around the nacelle just right. Bluetooth and AMP built in. Also a 12v port inside the compartment for a charger.

https://www.tsukayu.com/DoubleBooxFairing.html

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks yea my side to side adjusting nut is stripped out and I looked at a OEM diagram and it doesn't shoe the part I need so i guess I'll have to make one. By the way I've been a motorcycle mechanic sense 1988, disabled now from back issues luckily I can do a little and ride. I can handle the wiring, have built complete wiring harnesses from scratch for old bikes of coarse. I'm not trying to brag just giving you an idea of my background.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
By the way thanks for the info fairing looks good with the headlight would love to see the rest of your bike.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts