Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

321 - 336 of 336 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I do like it

What do you think of this front end?

But I have already spent a fortune on this scooter.:grin2: And tight now I am looking at the Cycle Hill tire changer. ONLY $830 for the model and options I want. Why when I change 25 set of tires it will pay for itself:devil2:

·
Registered
156 Posts
But I have already spent a fortune on this scooter.:grin2: And tight now I am looking at the Cycle Hill tire changer. ONLY $830 for the model and options I want. Why when I change 25 set of tires it will pay for itself:devil2:
Hahaha, I had scraped up my OEM pretty badly, so I had to replace it. The fairing is just cheap Chinese, but I think it turned out ok. New OEM handlebar, round headlight, and both levers so far.

·
Premium Member
1,002 Posts
I do like the round headlight and fairing. But I just dropped$$$$$$ on the Arrow exhaust. And the Puig engine guard, and my tire guy went out of business. Dealership want a fortune to do a tire change. I am too damn old to bust my knuckles with spoons. I may see if I can get a buddy to go in with me on one if not I'll just get it myself 😉

·
Registered
67 Posts
What do you think of this front end?
How did you get the fairing fixed to the front end? I bought a similar one a while back but the little bracket bar things they supply with it weren't any good for bolting it onto my round light (I have an 8 incher. No wait, that came out wrong lol)

·
Registered
156 Posts
How did you get the fairing fixed to the front end? I bought a similar one a while back but the little bracket bar things they supply with it weren't any good for bolting it onto my round light (I have an 8 incher. No wait, that came out wrong lol)
I'm traveling so I won't be able to get a picture up until Friday. Mine is 7". I put a 2" screw through the hole in the bracket for the headlight and it mated up pretty well with the bracket for the fairing.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I'm traveling so I won't be able to get a picture up until Friday. Mine is 7". I put a 2" screw through the hole in the bracket for the headlight and it mated up pretty well with the bracket for the fairing.
Got you, thanks. The fairing I bought was the right width, but looks like I might have to fabricate new brackets as these are waaaay off!

·
Registered
4 Posts
I decided to change the pendant light to a dual stack street fighter. What do you guys think? View attachment 240811

wow! that looks amazing!
what handle bars are those? was it a pain in the neck to do the wiring? also did u already have those brake lines, or did you have to swap them because of the handle bars?
the 2 headlights look great!

·
Registered
2 Posts
wow! that looks amazing!
what handle bars are those? was it a pain in the neck to do the wiring? also did u already have those brake lines, or did you have to swap them because of the handle bars?
the 2 headlights look great!
Those are ape bars, unfortunately i got the bike second hand and it was already changed but i want to redo the bar so the wirings go inside the bar instead of being ziptied to the bars themselves.
The light was a pain so a recommend getting a dual stacked h4 light then it’ll be plug and play compared to stripping wires and soldering. Plus the wirings will be cleaner aswell.

·
Registered
19 Posts
After-market Windshields?

Has anybody tried any after-market windshields, I was looking at something dark and little smaller, sort of like Slipstreamer Spitfire-06

Motorcycle Superstore | JPCycles.com

Thanks

Greg

Hi,

I have a MADSTAD windscreen. It comes in a bunch of colours and sizes and is adjustable. I have big one but they come smaller than the small OEM one.

Cheers

321 - 336 of 336 Posts