Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Premium Member
474 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, I just purchased a set of leatherlyke bags for another style MC (used, for cheap) that I hope to modify to fit my 900. I know the manufacturer site says they are MC specific, but when I look at the different models at their site, they are all the same size. It seems to me that I read a post a couple of weeks back where someone had modified a set to fit his bike. Anyone know of doing this with this style bag? I know some time ago, I asked Mustang Seats Manufacturer if a Paladin driver backrest would work with their seat and was told not a chance.... and guess what, I have 15000 miles on my Mustang seat with my Paladin driver backrest working great. So I am skeptical of the manufacturer claims....
Any information will be appreciated.....

·
Registered
158 Posts
If the saddlebag sizes are the same and flat in the back. I assume they are talking about the mounting bracket is MC specific. You can still used the stock saddlebag support brackets. Just drill it to fit.

Just like the hard bags I have on my 900. Same size for many apps, I just driilled the holes to fit my bike. I used the stock support brackets then went with ghost brackets.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts