Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,

So I've got a handful of things I'm clearing out and this one in particular I don't think I'm gonna try and sell.

It's a stock VN900 seat with re-shaped foam and a gel bad. The original owner of this seat ended up getting a Mustang anyway (I've never even sat on it, so this is a very much 'as-is' thing). It could be better than stock it could be way worse, I dunno.. it's free.

Here's the thing, I don't have a box it'll fit in and nobody around me seems to sell or have boxes that size. So it's pretty much local pick up only. I'm located in Missouri, in St.Clair, Missouri. If you'd like it, send me a PM and come pick it up!

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
interested in the seat but live in indiana do u have a uhaul store they sell boxes
Not a Uhaul store close. UPS and USPS also sell boxes but not big enough. I MIGHT have a friend with a box from his mustang seat, we'll see. If that's the case I might ship it. Otherwise it'll have to be local pick up.

I just want to give a disclaimer though, part of the reason of parting this forward is I'm giving this away, I expect no money for it because I am not assessing any value to it. Might be the greatest seat you've ever sat on, more likely it's a mild improvement over stock or worse than stock (most home-made seat improvements don't turn out great. This one looks good but... who knows). So I just want you to know that, although the seat looks good (except for some wrinkles in the vinyl where it's stretched over the gel pad), it might not meet expectations but you'll have still spent money on it even if you end up throwing it away! (In the case of shipping it). I just don't want it taking up space is all.

I'll let you know if I find a box to put it in.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts