Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got the 2015 black cowboy and have had modified HD road glides. I am looking for same or better performance.

My plan is to go with PC- V -plus dyno time.
I like the freedom full dual systems and also like the 2-1 prop Pipes.
I can also do slips ons. I like the Roaring Toyz air cleaner.

What do I do with the stock O2 sensor? I think Dobeck makes a block off electrical plug. I may also consider adding auto tune to this with PC.

·
Registered
138 Posts
hi i have the o2 sensor model in ozz here
i put the o2 eliminator in (cost was $10 to buy )
i also have the v/hines 2into one and put a bung in the side to run the auto tune for the pcv5 it works great
if i had my choice again id like to do the true duals with 2 auto tune modules but i dont mind playing

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
ah ha

I read the instructions for the PC V for 2015 and it comes with an O2 sensor electric block off and remove the sensor. I'm going with Freedom black duals but I also like VH Pro pipe. I decided to just do a dyno session for the tune. I'm going with RT air Cleaner (because I used to work there and helped develop it).

I'm hoping for 85 hp and 100 tq - that I have read on other dyno sheets.

also looking for anyone that has used Thunder Mfg 109 kit.

·
Registered
281 Posts
I read the instructions for the PC V for 2015 and it comes with an O2 sensor electric block off and remove the sensor. I'm going with Freedom black duals but I also like VH Pro pipe. I decided to just do a dyno session for the tune. I'm going with RT air Cleaner (because I used to work there and helped develop it).

I'm hoping for 85 hp and 100 tq - that I have read on other dyno sheets.

also looking for anyone that has used Thunder Mfg 109 kit.
Look for Gypsy Dragon on the Vulcan Bagger forum, his bike was the one used to develope the Thunder Mfg. Big Bore kit. He seems to love it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts