Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone change out their mirrors the stock ones seem to close in could use some that stick out more. thanks for any suggestions

·
Registered
894 Posts
I put Kury Turn signal mirrors with convex glass on my Voyager and it helped a lot . . . I also put on the mirror extenders you can find on eBay for about $15

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
anyone change out their mirrors the stock ones seem to close in could use some that stick out more. thanks for any suggestions
Let me guess, all you can see are your shoulders. There is an easy and cheap fix. $20 bucks shipped if I can find the link or maybe someone else has it handy.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Robj, I am thinking of getting a couple of the Luckybike extenders. Do you have the chrome? I was wondering at such a low cost if the chrome looks cheap. My other choice would be black.

·
Registered
1,231 Posts
Robj, I am thinking of getting a couple of the Luckybike extenders. Do you have the chrome? I was wondering at such a low cost if the chrome looks cheap. My other choice would be black.
I have the black but I saw several of the chrome in June at the Vulcan rally. Surprisingly good quality for the price.

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
I got some chrome extenders from eBay. I wanted the mirrors more forward than outward so I have them at an angle.

·
Registered
23 Posts

no, i did the black ones. I have dechromed a majority of my vaquero actually

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks all i got the black ones and they work great just got back from a 3200 mile trip and they did fine and did not loosen up at all i used the blue lock tite

1 - 12 of 12 Posts