Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at handlebars on this forum and on line for 3 days and am not much further along than when I started. Anyone have a picture of mini apes on a vulcan 900 custom?

I'm trying to get the look of the bars pictured but have no idea what bar to get? If I get risers from a classic will any one inch bar work? I'm trying to stay around 10" to avoid changing cables. Thanks for any help.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,186 Posts
The risers from a classic will allow you to use any 1" bars. I had some cheap 100 dollar bars on my 900. They were comfortable and fit perfectly. 10" is what I had, and they were awesome.

·
Living The Dream
1,515 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The risers from a classic will allow you to use any 1" bars. I had some cheap 100 dollar bars on my 900. They were comfortable and fit perfectly. 10" is what I had, and they were awesome.
Do you have any pictures by chance?

·
Registered
142 Posts
I have triumph thunderbird 3 inch risers with bitwell breezers handle bars. Looks good but not comfortable for anything but around town. The bitwells put my wrists at a funny angle which causes my wrist to ache on rides over an hours. It could just be me though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts