Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My youngest son reached one of his 1st milestones in life, he graduated high school yesterday!!:D I'm pretty damn proud of him, at times it was a fight to keep him on track and in school, he's stubborn, proud, independent minded and has no qualms about challenging something he doesn't feel is right, sometimes that didn't go over well with the faculty:p I'll take the blame though, that's the way my wife and I raised our sons, question everything, take nothing for granted and treat others like you want to be treated. Next up for him is Navy boot camp and his next milestone. Jayson, we're very proud of you!

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Big milestone. Congrats. I was at a friends college celebration yesterday, he waited until he was 40 to start his bachelors, and 4 years later, ta da!! Keep those stones in front, and run right through them. You will be very surprised how far you get once you look back and see how much you accomplished.

·
Registered
339 Posts
Congratulations Rob, that is something to be proud of for your son and you as parents :D

·
Registered
1,554 Posts
HUGE congrats, and many many more milestones to come!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Navy... tsk! :p I'll forgive him. Good luck and congrats on his part! He has a long life ahead of him and I hope he makes the choices that are best for him.

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Add me too to this list, my youngest turned 18 on June 2nd and graduated on June 6th. He had a pretty good week! :D Here is a shot of the grad in red and his older brother who is still a year away from graduating college.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Excellent!

My youngest just graduated HS....so I'm an 'empty nester' at 46....not sure if I'm more excited for him or me! ;)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts