5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I live near Nashville

any Mid Tn Vulcan riders?

·
Registered
223 Posts
"Holy Thread Resurrections, Batman!!!"

Fayetteville, just north of Huntsville, AL.

·
Registered
68 Posts
Maryville, here

I am just south of Knoxville, in the foothills of the Smokey's, so if you are you over this way give me a shout and I can show you the area !

·
Registered
25 Posts
Any of you all goin to be at the Vulcan Bagger "2012 Rally" in Townsend.

Rally will be: arrival on Thursday, June 14 through departure on Sunday, June 17 in Townsend, TN

Location: The Lodge at Valley View. Room rates that we are getting is $65 a night with upgrades to suites at $10 off if you are interested. We will also have use of a meeting room for an end of the Rally dinner/get together.

Www.valleyviewlodge.com

You can reserve rooms by simply stating that you are with the VBA Rally and they will apply the room rate. We have an initial block of 25 rooms set up and will add if needed.

865-448-2237, 1-800-292-4844

The wife and I will be camping thursday thru sunday. Should be a GREAT time

·
Registered
38 Posts
Me and my wife just got back from a trip through the east Tennessee mountains. We took our Vulcan 500 LTD on the tail of the dragon, the Cherohala skyway, part of the Moonshiner 28, plus several other back roads through the mountains.The 500 carried us fine, no problems at all, plus got 51 mpg to boot. Had a blast and the bike performed great, no lack of power at all. It was hard for the other bikers to believe that it was only a 500 cc bike. looking forward to our next outing.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Me and my wife just got back from a trip through the east Tennessee mountains. We took our Vulcan 500 LTD on the tail of the dragon, the Cherohala skyway, part of the Moonshiner 28, plus several other back roads through the mountains.The 500 carried us fine, no problems at all, plus got 51 mpg to boot. Had a blast and the bike performed great, no lack of power at all. It was hard for the other bikers to believe that it was only a 500 cc bike. looking forward to our next outing.
Cool! Can't wait until our next trip that way.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Well weather has about ended the season here in Tn. if anyone would like to do a meet and eat let's put one together and maybe we can slip a ride in as well..I don't do well in snow and sub degree temps..

·
Registered
71 Posts
I'm going to be riding the moonshiner up and the dragon/foothills parkway/little river up to gatlinburg on the 13th. Don't know if you would want to head out that way to the craziness or not, but thought I would throw out the offer. Going to be the wife and myself and a few guys from my club.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Well weather has about ended the season here in Tn. if anyone would like to do a meet and eat let's put one together and maybe we can slip a ride in as well..I don't do well in snow and sub degree temps..
We were heading down your way today but wife read weather report and chickened out. if there is more than 20% chance of rain she won't ride.

So, tell me, is it raining there today?

·
Registered
16 Posts
We were heading down your way today but wife read weather report and chickened out. if there is more than 20% chance of rain she won't ride.

So, tell me, is it raining there today?

It did rain in the early morning hours and now it has stop but will move back in this evening so she made a good call, cause you would caught going back unless you rode here and gas up and rode back home...

I rode to work without a issue... 20%? What happen to the 50/50 rule

1 - 20 of 40 Posts