Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a Saddlemen Renegade Deluxe Solo Seat - Plain - K06-11-002 a few days ago and it arrived yesterday. I haven't had a chance to rest fit it on the bike yet but when I do I'll post my opinion.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So I tried to attach the seat yesterday and could not get the rear bracket to latch. I swapped the oem bracket from the oem seat to the saddleman seat. I pushed pretty hard but it seems as though the seat will not go down far enough for the pegs on the bracket to go into the latch on the bike.

Not sure if it makes a difference having the bike stripped down like it is, I didn't think it would make a difference. I just finished doing a valve adjustment so I'll try again with everything put back on but I don't think it's going to change anything.

The model # of the seat is K06-11-002 for an 06 vulcan classic

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
117 Posts
Same seat I have on mine, you'll love it, I can ride all day in mine and not be tired or sore in anyway. Worth every penny. I'd recommend holding on to your old seat too, I bought the hardware off of a crashed bike, so I can swap seats on the fly if I ever end up riding with a passenger.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts