Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I mowed the lawn today and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said "Nothing".
The reason I said that instead of saying "just thinking" is because she would have asked "About what?"
At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
Finally I thought about an age old question: "Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?"
Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come to the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby.
Here is the reason for my conclusion;
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "You know, I think it would be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you will never hear a guy say, "You know, I think it would be nice to have another kick in the nuts".
I rest my case. Time for another :beer:

Attachments

·
Registered
76 Posts
chuckle. Never been kicked there, but did take a tennis ball there once. Made me lie down and try not to throw up.

·
Registered
836 Posts
I thought about telling my story or not, but just cause I'm a big fan of Poncharello's posts and he started the thread, I will suffer trough re-living the memory.
A loooong time ago, my big brother was teaching me how to ride a bicycle, I must have been around 6 years old, we were going up and down some small hills and, to put it mildly, I had NOT master the art of breaking by pressing the pedals toward the back. On this particular long hill we were coasting down, getting more and more speed when my bro' signal me to stop at the corner store to get a drink (soft drink, I was only 6 and he was 11).
On that particular corner the curve was about 18" high and for the life of me I could not get the pedal in the right position to brake, I was getting closer and closer, not losing any speed and I only had time to position the pedal at the high point maybe 2 times and try to press it backward to brake and the damned thing would go forward instead actually increasing the speed.
I had time for only one more shot at it, concentrate, place the pedal at the high point and press, and yeah, you guessed it, forward it went.
I crashed so hard against that curve and as I went forward trough the handlebars my nuts hit the handlebar support thing so freaking hard I was laid down immobilized for almost one hour, still shiver just thinking about it. I'm sure I hit myself in many more places but never felt anything but the nut crash.
:crying2::crying2::crying2:
Yeap, deep thinkers we are indeed.

I need to get a beer.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
chan man, do you still avoid that street and corner on yor motorcycle? have bad dreams about it.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I mowed the lawn today and after doing so I sat down and had a cold beer.
The day was really quite beautiful and the drink facilitated some deep thinking.
My wife walked by and asked me what I was doing and I said "Nothing".
The reason I said that instead of saying "just thinking" is because she would have asked "About what?"
At that point I would have to explain that men are deep thinkers about various topics which would lead to other questions.
Finally I thought about an age old question: "Is giving birth more painful than getting kicked in the nuts?"
Well, after another beer and some heavy deductive thinking, I have come to the answer to that question.
Getting kicked in the nuts is more painful than having a baby.
Here is the reason for my conclusion;
A year or so after giving birth, a woman will often say, "You know, I think it would be nice to have another child."
On the other hand, you will never hear a guy say, "You know, I think it would be nice to have another kick in the nuts".
I rest my case. Time for another :beer:

Oh wise and powerful Ponch.

Attachments

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)

Attachments

·
Registered
836 Posts
chan man, do you still avoid that street and corner on yor motorcycle? have bad dreams about it.
Bad dreams about it, YES, never been back, would not even find if I tried, I probably blocked it from my mind.
Every time I see a tall curve I instinctively go 4 the brakes and get a little pain down there.
If riding the motorcycle is a distant result of that moment then I deserve every mile I can get.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts