Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone has one of these on their V2K I would like to see some detailed pics and what they think of the quality.

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
you have a Cinderella Complex... those are size 13's yor trying to squeeze in there!

If anyone has one of these on their V2K I would like to see some detailed pics and what they think of the quality.
bh, someone did that and thought it looked good(?). I tried it and think that it is wwaaayyy 2 small for this big beasty bike. It looks like Mgilla Gorrilla in a teeny weeny bikini.:eek:yikes! not a good image in yor noggin.:(
So I put it on my guzzi as is more size proportion appropriate. The memphis bw isnt wide enuff to cover the hand grip area. the body is smaller'ish. etc.
Quality is very good and cost is reasonable. www.phatsperformanceparts.com was 180 plus 50 shield. I used memphis 52mm inverted fork leg mount kit.
this here hardley thingy has been on several my bikes. it is more size appropriate for this big girl. out, ponch

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks that answers the question. If it ain't wide enough to protect the hands than I am not interested. I have a pre 1986 batwing on mine right now but it has gotten chipped up over the years so I guess I will keep what I have and fix the chips....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts