Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Bandit,
I did. I ordered the model it told me to and the mounts and had to send them back because nothing fit. Not even close. The mounts wouldn't even line up with the batwing.
I see that you have the Cobra FI2000R Fuel controller. How do you like it? I have read a lot of reviews. The bulk of the ones that I read said that the users didn't notice much of a difference. I was just curious about how you felt about it.

·
Registered
761 Posts
Bandit,
I did. I ordered the model it told me to and the mounts and had to send them back because nothing fit. Not even close. The mounts wouldn't even line up with the batwing.
I see that you have the Cobra FI2000R Fuel controller. How do you like it? I have read a lot of reviews. The bulk of the ones that I read said that the users didn't notice much of a difference. I was just curious about how you felt about it.
Here is a link to a thread I started on the fuel processor.
http://www.vulcanforums.com/forums/49-vulcan-900/234482-anyone-using-fuel-controller-processor-stock-bike.html

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Hi Whiting

I just bought a batwing and have sold my LT windshield. I have discovered that the new owner will need the 'wire loom/cable bracket' that you can see in pic 32 and 45 in order to secure the windshield. However I will still need something to manage my cables.

Thoughts?

Is there the option to remove the wireloom/cable bracket from his bike, which won't have the holes for securing the windhshield mount, and swap with mine?

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
Is there the option to remove the wireloom/cable bracket from his bike, which won't have the holes for securing the windhshield mount, and swap with mine?
I'm not sure it is a absolute must ... a couple of zip ties may be enough ....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts