Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I got my MS lowers today and installed them. Very nice quality and quick install. I need to adjust them a little more to clear my crash bar safely but the skeeters were biting.
Can't wait to see how much wind buffeting they eliminate. :smile2:
**Pics posted a few posts down**

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
I think you'll be amazed how much wind they deflect. I never thought they would be as efficient as there are. I liked them because they looked so very cool. You'll have to be sure and post how they worked for you. A pic would be awesome!

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Crazy.... Revzilla

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
If ordered remember the mounting hardware and wind shields are sold separate. They can be clear or in numerous colors.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Pics of the install

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So I finished adjusting and took a ride. Wow, what a difference. The wind buffeting around my ears is greatly reduced. The blast of air coming up the front of my body into my face is probably 90% reduced.

·
Lifetime Premium Bike Of The Fall Winner 2017
2,854 Posts
I thought the 900 LT came with a light bar?

·
END OF YEAR BIKE 2018 Winner
862 Posts
So I finished adjusting and took a ride. Wow, what a difference. The wind buffeting around my ears is greatly reduced. The blast of air coming up the front of my body into my face is probably 90% reduced.
Exact same ones on my bike. I told you that you be amazed how well they work. They look awesome man!

Attachments

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
We have matching bikes for sure.. :)

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
37 Posts
I have to second Submarinesailor's question. In post 6 and 11, all I see is "Attached Thumbnails". The actual words, not any pics?
Is it a minimum post count that allows me to see the pics? I would love to see pics of the lowers.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I have to second Submarinesailor's question. In post 6 and 11, all I see is "Attached Thumbnails". The actual words, not any pics?
Is it a minimum post count that allows me to see the pics? I would love to see pics of the lowers.
Here they are again

Attachments

1 - 20 of 26 Posts