Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have any members in Nashville area that have tools and can help out a broke down forum member? We are in a motel in Goodlettsville, unit type wheel bearing on wifes Jeep gave up. I can fix it easily enough but having access to tools would save me a considerable amount of money, maybe even salvage our Christmas.
We are safe and warm in a motel, been here since yesterday afternoon, looking to work on this Saturday morning hopefully.

J

·
0 Posts
We have any members in Nashville area that have tools and can help out a broke down forum member? We are in a motel in Goodlettsville, unit type wheel bearing on wifes Jeep gave up. I can fix it easily enough but having access to tools would save me a considerable amount of money, maybe even salvage our Christmas.
We are safe and warm in a motel, been here since yesterday afternoon, looking to work on this Saturday morning hopefully.
sorry for your misfortune bob. hope someone see this and helps you out. hope you and your family are able to safe your christmas. stay warm wish i could help out

·
Registered
2,094 Posts

Bob,

Ping me offline at bnorris-at-hotmail-dot-com. I've found a guy near you with tools. Here's his response:

--------------------
I'm just down the road from Goodlettsville and have a fair amount of tools. Give me a call and I'll help in any way I can.
six one five-four zero zero-seven zero two one. Brandon
--------------------

Good luck to ya.

·
Premium Member
1,219 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
sorry for your misfortune bob. hope someone see this and helps you out. hope you and your family are able to safe your christmas. stay warm wish i could help out
Bob,

Ping me offline at bnorris-at-hotmail-dot-com. I've found a guy near you with tools. Here's his response:

--------------------
I'm just down the road from Goodlettsville and have a fair amount of tools. Give me a call and I'll help in any way I can.
six one five-four zero zero-seven zero two one. Brandon
--------------------

Good luck to ya.
Thank you for your replies! I did get the Jeep fixed today, ended up replacing both front wheel bearing units. They were both bad, it was danged cold working in the motel parking lot. Had to walk several trips to buy more tools but I did make it work!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts