wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Tenminimum

·
Registered
319 Posts
caliper

Tim, just about got mine back together. Using powershots, the rear brake caliper almost completelyhidden . I should have my polished rotor by Fri.

·
Registered
553 Posts
g'man, need some pics when yer done. one of a kind, personal mods is what these scoots is all about. much more better than just bolt on stuff. heck, I spend most my time taking crap off the bear. is what you call running around Bear Nekid!
have you a file size reducer program so I can shrink some pics to fit in here?
You can do that with paint which comes with windows.
open the file with paint, then click on image then stretch/skew.
Change the horizontal and vertical % equally and save to a jpg.
Will reduce it as much as you like.

:D

·
Registered
319 Posts
photo

manipulating photos is no big deal The wife has Adobe Photoshop CS4 Professional Edition. You can do so much with it. We use this to "model" my bike mods before i spend any money

·
Registered
319 Posts
brake

Gotcha there tim on the mods. Unless i can do it,or it's free, it doesn't happen. Got my rotor polished free by trading in three of my sons brake rotors off his crotch rocket. Memorial day, I'm going to switch over to all braided lines. My brother is a team manager of an off-road truck team. His mechanic said to bring my bike to the next race and they would build me the lines. It will cost me beer, god only knows how much. Just hit a big score this a.m . A guy near here had a Saddlemen pro tour seat for sale(new). He sold his V2K and i got the seat for $50.00 and my stock seat I had laying around. I'm a cheap bastard. Now, i need to get my bike together because lately, I've using the wifes and the 900 is just too doggy for me.

·
Registered
319 Posts
mods

Tim another cheap mod is to remove the air injection hoses on top of the cylinder. buy some vacuum plugs and plug the holes in the cylinder head There is one hose for each cylinder and one to the throttlebody. Remove then, unplug the selinoid. Buy a 430 ohm resister and plug it into the selinoid wire harnes as a jumper like wire. Cleans up the cylinder top, works like a charm, cost $$4.25 for the plugs and resister

1 - 9 of 9 Posts