Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
BOTM Winner, April 2013
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, the rubber mounts on the front signals of my 2003 Meanie are shot. The rubber dry-rotted, cracked and then just broke. Are there any inexpensive aftermarket options, or will I have to just buy OEM signals? I haven't found any fork-mounted signals with a big enough mount. 49mm is the thickest I have found, the the Meanie forks are 57mm, right?

·
Registered
145 Posts
Hi, plenty of used parts available on ebay and even new 'pattern' parts available in Europe (though these do not have running lights) or you can buy 1 inch chrome or stainless clamp type brackets and hang some lights from the handle bars in a Harley Davidson fashion. Kuryakyn make a 1" chrome 'P' clamp part number 4018 which would be ideal. I have also found these on ebay 1inch 25mm Handlebar Mirrors Turn Signal Adapter Mounts Clamp ATV Motorcycle Bik | eBay. So probably no need to spend the $65+ each for genuine Kawasaki parts.

Hope this helps.

Radar

·
Registered
34 Posts
I recently had the front signals on my 2004 Mean Streak fall apart. So I made a set of adapters to use a generic set of Cycle Gear replacement turn signals. They turned out pretty well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts