Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to start this thread with how great Mean Cycles is. They have the best customer service I have experianced in any industry in years. Their correspondence speed was great to any email I sent them. And their shipping speed was fast and timely. I believe they went above and beyond on the transaction I did with them. If anyone is looking to buy parts from them I would not hesitate, they are a top notch company to deal with. I reccomend them to anyone. I will be doing all my bike transactions with them from now on.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Hey WidowMaker, what'd you do to them? I went to check out their website and all I get is "service unavailable"

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts
I want to start this thread with how great Mean Cycles is. They have the best customer service I have experianced in any industry in years. Their correspondence speed was great to any email I sent them. And their shipping speed was fast and timely. I believe they went above and beyond on the transaction I did with them. If anyone is looking to buy parts from them I would not hesitate, they are a top notch company to deal with. I reccomend them to anyone. I will be doing all my bike transactions with them from now on.

Plus 1 ... i have ordered over 4k in goodies from them and never had anything than a positive experience.

·
Premium Member
1,335 Posts
+1 So far I have only ordered my SW pulleys through them, but it was at the time when SW was consolidating their facilities into one larger location. Order was back ordered for 8 weeks. Mean Cycles customer service was great, and kept me informed along the way (even though info from SW was stetchy at best).

·
Registered
169 Posts
I agree, They are super friendly, responsive & professional

·
Registered
245 Posts
Great company. I ordered a fairing for my bike, a 900 custom. I recieved a call from them the next day. The first thing I thought was it was out of stock. All they wanted was to check to see if it was for a custom. He told me the one for the custom was differnt from the one for the regular 900. Did not want me to get the wrong one. An I told him it was a Christmas gift an he said he would make sure it would arrive by then.

Tim

·
Registered
130 Posts
I ordered my VnH pipes from them. I didn't receive them for over 5 months because they were on back order. They stayed in contact with me every couple of weeks. Finally, when they were ready for shipment they said, "we will throw something in for free since you were loyal with us." I thought to myself, a sticker, hat, etc. My pipes came with a book, when I opened it up there was a nice FLASK inside where the pages should be.

I highly recommend MeanCycles!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts