Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
245 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've been searching and researching these guys for a while. It seems like a more cost effective way of reducing butt pain. I saw they these guys have a number of different ways. Only problem is I don't know which one I should do. I like to go for medium distance rides (300-500 mile days) with the occasional long ride (approx. 800 miles days). I don't want to pay more than I need but I don't want to have to send it back for better comfort. I think I might just bite the bullet and get the "supreme" or whatever it's called. I would like to hear some reviews of those of you that have gotten this modification. BTW I ride a 2008 900 Custom.

Thanks, Sean.

·
Registered
1,611 Posts
I had it done on a Suzuki C50 and it was no good at all. Still had to get off after 100 miles or so and rub my posterior. I sent it back for the 'better' option and still hated the thing. Nice people but the change they make is really minor IMHO. Annie

So I've been searching and researching these guys for a while. It seems like a more cost effective way of reducing butt pain. I saw they these guys have a number of different ways. Only problem is I don't know which one I should do. I like to go for medium distance rides (300-500 mile days) with the occasional long ride (approx. 800 miles days). I don't want to pay more than I need but I don't want to have to send it back for better comfort. I think I might just bite the bullet and get the "supreme" or whatever it's called. I would like to hear some reviews of those of you that have gotten this modification. BTW I ride a 2008 900 Custom.

Thanks, Sean.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts