Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well folks, I was able to do a great ride yesterday on my seat that Mean City Cycles did for me. What a differance it made. I was able to ride for much longer then I was before. I had the memory foam mod done, the $100 one. It did lower me and set me bacdk more, as I stand 6' at 185. I still got a tingle at the end of my ride, but I think that's due to my boney butt. If you need a suggestion to have a seat mod done, I would whole heartaly recommend them for this.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Do you happen to have before/after pictures of the seat and how it looks on the bike?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not right now, we're waiting for "Earl" to get out of the area. But I will take pics of both seats, as we have a pair of 500s and post them as soon as we can.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Seat mod

Here you go, not sure if you can tell the differance or not. My first time trying to get a pic uploaded.

Attachments

·
Registered
641 Posts
Glad to hear it worked for you. I had the same done to mine. Definitely improved the ride.

·
Registered
27 Posts
is that photo the fixed seat? how much farther back are you? i am 6'5" and would love to get the seat recontoured. i find it comfortable, but the other day we rode all day long and my butt was killing me. lol. i have used spencers before for my yammy, and that was nice. he made a horrible seat comfortable.
thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
Thanks Johnny. Looks nice, and professionally done. Not really what i'm looking for, though. I'm looking for something that would narrow the seat. To my eye, and i know it's just my opinion, the seat is way too wide. Maybe if i had a wider butt, i'd appreciate it more. :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts