Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday didn't start to well as you can tell by that days post. You'd think it would end well..NO..no it didn't. The day ended with a 2PM shower. Rain so light I didn't know until I let the dogs out to visit mother nature. OMG, I park the Vulcan 750 in the sun in my parking space. I ran to the Vn750. She look at me and I at her:eek:. I could tell she was pissed. I try not to show her my concern and fear I brush the water off as fast as I could with nightmarish visions of how one drop of water on a VN750 with turn into 13LBS of rust right before ones eye (So the rumors go). I prep the VN750 for ignition. Run switch on, key in on position, VN750 in neutral, Kick stand up. It all looks good. I hit the ignition with a 2 second burst. She cried like a duck drowning in water I try again, this time with a little choke control (remembering she likes it rough). She wanted to stall, but quickly came to right mind. She's in the garage now. Now, if I could just fine a very large hair drier for the Vulcan 750. I look in on her as I took my kids to school. I knew what she was thinking.......:mad:"you need to wax me and wax me now":mad:. I swear, girls and there wax jobs:p.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts