Congrats Steve!

>>>PM SENT<<<

Year:2011
Model:Vaquero
Eng size:1700
Pipes:Vance&Hines Pro Pipe 2 into 1 Custom ceramic Coating
Seat: Stitch On Time Custom Temperpedic
Wheels:Stock rubber for now
Accessories: Dyno Jet PCV dyno tuned by RacnRay, Arlen Ness Battistini grips, Passenger Pegs. Thunder Raptor Floor boards. Kuryakyn Highway Pegs. Arlen Ness Mirrors. RacnRay Throttle mod. Polk Audio fairing speakers, Rumble Road rear speakers. Sound Extreme Amp. Klockwerks windshield. Tank bib by Sage Brush Designs. Aux. Driving lights. Thunder MFG BAK. XM radio.

And the story:[/B] I recently new to me, I have been wanting the Vaquero since 2011. Test drove it in Daytona's bike week. This just happened to come along at the right time. I got it with 4083 miles. I fortunately got it almost fully loaded. I added the Klockwerks windshield, PCV, Amp, and Racnray's Throttle mod (best addition out of the whole deal). I have had it for 6 weeks now, and I almost have 6000 on the OD. it's a weekend getaway bike. I love it.
The best part of the Vulcan forums, is almost every bike is like a snowflake, NO 2 are alike.. it's great to see everyone's vision and passion that they put into their bike/ bikes.

·
BOTM Winner, February 2015
83 Posts
Congratulations! Well deserved. An absolutely beautiful bike you have there sir.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Thank you guys... but.. I believe all the bikes here are awesome, all have great pride in our bikes, and they way the look.. this Vulcan forum is a great group of members. I am lucky to be apart of this forum! Happy Memorial day to all the Veterans!! They are the winners!!

·
wocka, wocka, wocka
5,618 Posts
sb gator, I see all the prison ships in the background. so this is where you onload them, take them to sea and gas em till theyr sick, some will jump overboard. its quite a plan, could sell it to the feds..
oh, and the bike is perty nifty too. poncho

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
sb gator, I see all the prison ships in the background. so this is where you onload them, take them to sea and gas em till theyr sick, some will jump overboard. its quite a plan, could sell it to the feds..
oh, and the bike is perty nifty too. poncho
Hahaha, But a great idea for prison ships for pedophiles. Send them to Bermuda triangle!!! A one way tix.

·
Premium Member
1,698 Posts
HOLY SMOKES STEVE.....I didn't know you had won, and you very much deserve it. Ya gotcha one good lookin skoot for sure.

CONGRATS

RACNRAY
\
BTW...can we ride soon???

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
HOLY SMOKES STEVE.....I didn't know you had won, and you very much deserve it. Ya gotcha one good lookin skoot for sure.

CONGRATS

RACNRAY
\
BTW...can we ride soon???
Thanks Ray, I didn't think/ know I won till they emailed me. YES, we do need to ride soon!! Just this weekend is booked. Good thing is no plans after that till the 4th of July!

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Congrats Steve! Love the bike! I may have to put the ole bagger in when it's done and see how she fairs in the contest!

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
Congrats Steve! Love the bike! I may have to put the ole bagger in when it's done and see how she fairs in the contest!
Thanks, definitely don't have the sweat labor in it like yours. I can't wait to see the finish product when you are done

·
BOTM Winner, June 2015
842 Posts
Thanks, definitely don't have the sweat labor in it like yours. I can't wait to see the finish product when you are done
I haven't updated that thread in a while. Of course haven't made a ton of progress lately either due to weather and back issues. I did get the bags extended and primed, body work almost done on the seat pan, and just have to wait on my new fairing to come in, finish the wiring and get the rest primed and ready for paint or plasti-dip (still haven't decided on which, or color scheme) and she'll be ready to ride. My plan is to have her rideable by Friday. Got a bunch of friends wanting to ride on Saturday, so there's extra motivation :)

If you ever decide to take a trip, Skyline Drive here in VA is an amazing destination. Will be my second ride after the bike is finished this year.

·
BOTM Winner, May 2015
740 Posts
1 - 15 of 15 Posts