Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
12,013 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
And after two voting polls, t-bear is our winner! Congrats!

I picked up my Vulcan Voyager 1700 because my wife wanted to start riding with me again. I had a Concours14 and she thought it was going to fast standing still
Other than adding my GPS, Gerbings and battery tender this bike is stock and I love it this way. The most comfortable stock seat I have ever had and I no longer feel like I am racing from point A to point B.
What is more important my wife loves it. If MAMA is Happy everyone is Happy

·
Registered
445 Posts
congrats to t-bear

·
Registered
5 Posts
Nice pic. You have a wonderful ride and good to know about the stock seat being so comfortable for both and your wife. My wife also rides with me on my 07 VN2000. She would love those arm rest and the extra luggage space in the back! Enjoy and thanks for the pic.

·
Registered
369 Posts
this bike is awesome!! i wanted to get an ultra classic harley but this looks like it has everything the harley has. how much did u give 4 it? where could i get one?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just traded my 2003 Voyager on the 6th of july 10 for my new 2010 Voyager 1700, I loved the old bike had 65,000 miles on it I bought it off the show room floor May 2004 with 2 miles on it, My 2010, which I am loveing even more had 6 miles on the 6th of July today is July 23rd it now has 2210 miles , other than a chrome cup holder it is stock it is the dark blue and silver, I had told the dealer I wanted the blue one like you have, He told me that the color was not offered for 2010, but oh well this one is great;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts