Discussion Starter #1

Congrats Oceana650!!

Year: 2015
Model: Vulcan S 650 w/ABS
Eng size: 649cc Displacement 83.0 x 60.0mm Bore x Stroke
Pipes: Delkevic Carbon Fiber
Seat: Ergo Fit Extended
Wheels: Factory, with Pinstripe tape removed
Accessories: Custom Paint by Smokey Paint Job, Delkevic Exhaust, Matte Black Painted Covers
And the story: I've owned 11 motorcycles over the past three decades. My very first motorcycle was a Kawasaki Ninja, which I had saved up after working nights and weekends at a drug store during high school. Later, I had a '86 Kawasaki Concours 1000, and a Kawasaki EX500 too. I was at a charity auction, and saw very nice custom motorcycle paintwork. I recognized the unique tribute to the Legendary Kawasaki '72 H2 750cc, the "Widow Maker." Impressed with the design, balance, and performance. This motorcycle moves well, the engine is a definite gem, with plenty of power on the streets. I swapped the seat for the extended version, which I found more comfortable and better looking. I painted the silver parts carefully using a semi matte finish black paint. I opened up the exhaust note by swapping the OEM exhaust for a Carbon Fiber Delkevic exhaust, which was a huge improvement in sound, and a nice reduction in weight. Not to mention, what I think is a better look for the sporty side of the motorcycle. Enjoying rides with friends and finding this to be a nice balanced and capable steed. Hope you like it as much as I do! People seem to appreciate the design and the custom paint. Hope you do too!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.