Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sig Maps

Hi All,
Another dumb question. I have never been able to find the map that some of ya'll have with your signature. You know, the one where you color in the states that you have traveled. I never really cared before, but the wife and I are getting ready to head south to visit kids and my dad. Going to Luthersville, Ga., Panama City Beach, Fl., Haines City, Fl. and then Mount Dora, Fl., then back home to Va. We plan on visiting each stop for 2 nights and then back home. I would like to add that to my bragging rights :) especially with such a fine riding bike as the Voyager.
Thanks,
Frank

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts

·
Registered
169 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)

·
Registered
320 Posts
This is the only motorcycle site i have come across that does not have a sticky with PCV or PCIII maps for each individual combinations of pipes and air kits,posted in a sticky with the right extension for use with power commander software.???Why?

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
Thanks Vagabond. Thats exactly it. ;)
I went to the site saved the map as a jpg and when I try to add it to my sig, I am missing somthing, I dont see an option to add a pic?
You will need to use a image code to get it in there. A host like photobucket is what I used to get image codes. If you don't know how to do this I can do it for you if you e-mail me the JPEG that you created. You can e-mail it to me at
[email protected]

·
Premium Member
2,115 Posts
This is the only motorcycle site i have come across that does not have a sticky with PCV or PCIII maps for each individual combinations of pipes and air kits,posted in a sticky with the right extension for use with power commander software.???Why?
The Reason we have not posted maps here on this forum is because it does not support" pvm" format which is what the maps are in.

·
Registered
320 Posts
I am not a webmaster expert but I would think that could be changed quite easily to support PVM extension as most forums do already.But I was wrong once before.:D

1 - 9 of 9 Posts