Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone would be kind enough, I'm looking to find a PCV map for a Voyager with Cobra Slip-on's and a K&N air filter. I have the one that David was kind enough to send me for my bike, but I think it may be a bit rich for my friend's bike. Thanks in advance.

My e-mail is: [email protected]

·
Registered
439 Posts
Dars how do you like Chucksters Air kit? You keep the stock cover? Do you have pictures? I have the same pipes with the cobra processor and the K&N high flow filter

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dars how do you like Chucksters Air kit? You keep the stock cover? Do you have pictures? I have the same pipes with the cobra processor and the K&N high flow filter
I like the kit very much, but it is quite a bit louder than stock as far a air noise and you can definitely hear the air knock sound when you crank on it. I don't have any pictures as I kept the right side cover installed, and also put the left side cover back on also.....so it looks stock.

·
Registered
439 Posts
chuckster

Did you get it direct from Chuckster?

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Did you get it direct from Chuckster?
Yes I did. I sent him a PM and he got back to me right away with a PayPal link and all the info I needed. He was very good to deal with.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1 - 6 of 6 Posts