Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,221 Posts
Looters should be shot!
There is no place in civilized society for this kind of parasite.

Scott

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts
Looters should be shot!
There is no place in civilized society for this kind of parasite.

Scott
Absolutely! This is one place where all normal laws should be set aside, and "shot-on-sight" procedures are allowed to be in effect.

·
Premium Member
78 Posts
In Louisiana after Katrina....You wouldn't want to be caught out at dark! My neighbors were armed to the teeth but we are 90 miles from New Orleans! Looters and thieves were stealing generators, tools, you name it!

·
Registered
1,346 Posts
Only the lowest type of scum takes advantage of a disaster to thieve , 12ga justice seems in order.

·
Registered
7,620 Posts
Absolutely awful. There just aren't words...

·
Registered
307 Posts
In Louisiana after Katrina....You wouldn't want to be caught out at dark! My neighbors were armed to the teeth but we are 90 miles from New Orleans! Looters and thieves were stealing generators, tools, you name it!
Chuck, some of our officers went to new orleans from Houma to rescue police dispatchers who were left stranded there after Katrina. When they got back they admitted that they feared for their lives while in N.O. And they were carrying Ar15s at the time!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Banned
593 Posts
Chuck, some of our officers went to new orleans from Houma to rescue police dispatchers who were left stranded there after Katrina. When they got back they admitted that they feared for their lives while in N.O. And they were carrying Ar15s at the time!

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app
I trust the police about as much as I trust the looters.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danziger_Bridge_shootings

-Sent from my Galaxy Tab.

·
Premium Member
2,311 Posts

·
Registered
702 Posts
Even though my area isn't experiencing wildfires, nonviolent crimes are still higher than the national average. Because of this, my 12ga sleeps next to me, and if those crooks even try to pull that on me, it won't be "non"-violent for long. My heart goes out to those who are victims. Justice will (hopefully) be served.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts