Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm in the military and getting ready to move over to Italy for the next 3 years and of course my 900 is going with me. Does anyone know of a good place to get a copy of the service manual as I don't speak fluent Italian, I'm guessing it might be a bit difficult to convey maintenance needs to someone if I can't find a good shop that already has experience. Thanks for the assistance!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
Where in Italy are you going? I'm headed to Aviano soon but don't know how long I'll be there. My bike won't be making the trip with me.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where in Italy are you going? I'm headed to Aviano soon but don't know how long I'll be there. My bike won't be making the trip with me.
I'll be headed to Vicenza with the Army for three years. I'm looking forward to it, however I'm hoping the moving company has experience crating bikes up as I've had some custom paint done and I don't want anything to happen to it. Time will tell though!

·
Registered
1,159 Posts
I see. My stay won't be quite as long, somewhere from a couple of weeks to a few months. I was going to offer to show you what (little) I know about servicing the bike if we were in the same place. Have fun there and be safe!

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'll be headed to Vicenza with the Army for three years. I'm looking forward to it, however I'm hoping the moving company has experience crating bikes up as I've had some custom paint done and I don't want anything to happen to it. Time will tell though!
I wouldn't trust the shippers any farther then you can throw them. A captain in my company has a crazy nice HD. The moving company put the first scratch in his custom paint, and they managed to break the key that I left with them when they moved my 800.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts