Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking to buy a luggage rack that fits with stock 900LT sisbar, any suggestions?

thanks
PG

·
Registered
95 Posts
Check out ebay. I have noticed there are several vendors that have the $78 one there. I put one exactly like that on my older Vulcan 800 Classic a few years ago, and it worked perfectly. All I had to do was drill out the mounting holes a bit. No troubles tho

·
Premium Member
3,670 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just received my OEM luggage rack from Kawasaki that attaches to the OEM back rest. I will install it this weekend. Looks to be sturdy but a little small. I own a 08 VN900.

·
Registered
46 Posts
the ones mentioned above made by Custom World International are very nice and bigger than than anything I have seen (but not so big to be ugly). I first bought that cheap one on ebay, the quality sucked, sent it back and bought custom world.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I just installed my OEM luggage rack last night. Looks good and it mounts to the OEM back rest. I'll take some pictures this weekend and post.

·
Registered
117 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looking to buy a luggage rack that fits with stock 900LT sisbar, any suggestions?

thanks
PG
Concur with DrNo. Roger was great to work with and the rack looks great on my '09 900 Classic LT. Twice as sturdy as the OEM and truly follows the shape of the rear fender.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts