Kawasaki Vulcan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have being looking for a luggage rack for for my 900 classic lt. I think 250 bucks is a little much for one. Any good after market ones that fit the stock sissy bar??

·
Registered
48 Posts
Cobra has one that's around $100.00 cheaper. I going to put one on my 2011 classic but I'm going with the OEM rack and will be paying the higher price.

·
Registered
1,432 Posts
A good rule of thumb is that the more you save, the more you'll regret it later. At least with the OEM. rack, you know what you're getting. Cobra makes a really awesome rack, too, but don't know if it's compatible with the OEM sissy bar.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I keep seeing this Sissy bar, back rest, luggage rack combo with mounting hardware on ebay for 148+Free shipping. I don't know anything about the quality though.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thank for the info guys I got used oem one off of ebay. Looks like brand new.

·
Registered
35 Posts
luggage rack

I got about a week ago an outstanding, heavy duty, very large rack for the Vulcan 900, 2006, off of Ebay. The seller was chromeplace. Paid 58+18 ship. Had to enlarge holes on rack a bit, which made it much eaiser to install. All chrome and solid. Very happy with purchase. Seen similiar going for $200 and more.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Just ordered my rack. Went with the OEM rack paid 190 from eBay. If I went with the dealer it would have been 237. It is just 4 nut and bolts to install the dealership wanted 70 to install. I believe I can handle the job.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts